Faso Minerals Limited
- Group first invested in Burkina Faso in 2008
- Two licenses held covering 348 sq km of highly prospective gold ground
- Major structures and shears; artisanal gold production
- Local 100% owned subsidiary is Faso Greenstone Resources SARLU
In Burkina Faso Red Rock is exploring the prolific Boromo and Banfora Greenstone Belts of South-West Burkina Faso. These underexplored belts have great potential for new discoveries as is shown by the discoveries of Newmount, Ampella and B2Gold nearby.
Faso Greenstone Resources SARLU ("FGR"), a wholly owned subsidiary of Faso Minerals Limited, is targeting the next significant gold discovery in Burkina Faso. FGR has consolidated two prospective project areas in the south-west of the country.
- Major gold-producing region with existing mines and deposits
- 348 sq km of highly prospective ground at Bilbale and Boulon acquired with artisanal activity evidencing presence of high grade gold
- RC drilling at Bilbale encountered good gold intersections
- Important N and NE trending faults and shears passing through Bilbale and N-S structures passing through Boulon
- Gold and Arsenic anomalies picked up by geochemistry
- Experienced team includes geologists involved in discovery of over 5m oz of gold in Burkina Faso
- Geochemical model being developed from analysis of end member distribution derived from satellite imagery
- Focused mapping, geochemistry and auger drilling planned to narrow down key targets
Migori Gold Project
RRR: 100% Economic Interest RRR: 75% Project Interest 723 koz gold JORC Resource Kenyan Greenstone ...
Gold Assets in Colombia sold in 2015 for $5M $3M Payable by Production Royalty Long Term Production...