Regency Mines PLC
- RRR: 1.69m Shares
- Multi-Project Natural Resource Developer
- Listed in London on AIM: RGM
- Traditional Focus on Base Metal Exploration
- Expanding Into Metallurgical Coal Production
The investment in Regency Mines offers Red Rock investors exposure to a wide variety of commodities and jurisdictions from metallurgical coal production in the US to nickel development in Papua New Guinea.
Regency Mines plc is a small cap natural resource exploration and development listed company on the Alternative Investment Market (AIM: RGM) of the London Stock Exchange ltd in London.
Founded in 2004 and listed in London in 2005 Regency fields an experienced management team with deep natural resource, finance and transactional expertise.
Regency manages a balanced portfolio of mineral and oil and gas projects and investments in multiple international locations and at different stages of development.
Project and investment locations include the United States, the United Kingdom, and Papua New Guinea
For more information please visit:
- 47% of MET - Mining Equity Trust
- MET owns 100% of Omega Holdings LLC - Producing metallurgical coal asset VA, USA
- 50% of 162Mt Nickel JORC Resource in Papua New Guinea
- 8.4% of Curzon Energy Plc – Coal Bed Methane Developer, Oregon, USA